September already?! Here comes the end of summer – and the weather feels like it today – almost chilly in contrast to the 80’s and 90’s we’ve been having lately.
I wonder if there’s something in the air that gets ramped up this time of year. Along with schools starting up and people no longer in vacation mode, all of a sudden, I’m feeling almost overloaded with upcoming projects, events and opportunities.
So this “garden musing” is for me, and perhaps for you too: How to shift gears from a more laid-back flow to more action, without “losing it”: I can sense the shadow of overwhelm and anxiety lurking around the edges of my mind.
Here’s what I want us to remember:
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
- Come Home – Drop back down into your body, into your solar plexus.
Make lists and honestly prioritize:
- What is truly crucial and will have the most impact?
- Where are you not being honest about how long the important items will take?
- Which are the “nice ideas” but have a twinge of perfectionism attached?
Enjoy the process
- Remember to look for the pleasure within and around you
- Celebrate what you’ve accomplished
Forgive yourself & others
- Remind yourself that we all are always doing the best we can (Brené Brown says so!)
Remember – showing up as your real You is your unique gift to the world. So please let your light shine through it all!
Love & blessings,
PS To see if the Soul Gardening™ way of knowing specifically what your true gift for the world is, click here to email me to schedule a complimentary Exploration phone call to check out if this work makes sense for your next step on your soul’s journey.