Soul Gardening Mentoring Program
Just as taking care of a flower or vegetable garden involves a lot of love and care and step-by-step processes in order to produce a harvest, there are 5 phases to Soul Gardening™ that build on each other so you too can Blossom.
We start by accessing inner & outer clarity for yourself. You experience Freedom as you start living from your truth, and feel Fulfilled when you show up and shine.
Imagine how it would feel to have the guidance and support you need to show up as the “Real You” in your life.
Being You is the one unique and beloved gift you are here to give. If you aren’t showing up authentically, God or the Universe is asking, “Where is she? I made this amazing Being and she is hiding out behind all those “supposed to’s” and “shoulds”. Come on out, honey!”
This is what I want for the world… For women to show up and shine and have fun along the way.
Phases of the Soul Gardening™ Program
1. Come Back Home to Yourself
- To begin the work on your soul’s garden, you will turn your focus away from others and outside situations, and get reacquainted with your inner world.
- You tune in to your body’s way of letting you know what is good for you and what’s not.
- You reconnect with the wisdom and creativity that are gifts of being in a woman’s body.
2. Discover Your Soul’s Purpose
- Together, through a special Divine Navigation® Identification process, we uncover what your Soul came here to learn, to experience and to express.
- You will know what will be most deeply fulfilling from all the choices that are available to you.
- You will learn to recognize how even the tough times are contributing your journey.
3. Align with Your Soul’s Purpose
- Now that you know what your soul’s purpose is, you will recognize how life is bringing you opportunities to shift or release what isn’t really serving you, both internally and externally.
- Together we will create the support you need for this transformational process.
- You will call on your body’s wisdom as you make changes that will be a match for your needs and desires.
4. Reclaim your Personal Power
- Through aligning with your soul’s purpose you will tap into the power of the universe as you make changes in how you relate to others.
- You know what isn’t yours to deal with and you reclaim all of what is within your power to change.
- You learn ways to meet your own needs and still have harmony in your relationships.
5. Blossom as You: Make Your Difference in the World
- As you learn to show up differently, your sense of connection with family and friends will deepen as you bring to your relationships what you’ve been looking for.
- Your experience in your work will be more satisfying as you learn how to access and use the power inherent in your woman’s body to make your impact.
- Showing up fully and authentically will be your greatest gift to the world!
Want to explore whether this might be a good fit for you? Email me to request an appointment for a complimentary Soul Gardening™ Exploration Session.
Gardening Your Soul with your Divine Navigation® Coordinates
When you consciously choose to be the Gardener of your Soul, your life becomes an adventure of discovery and growth.
Imagine how empowered you will feel when we uncover your unique energetic soul signature, and you have a map for your inner landscape…
- This map, also known as your Divine Coordinates®, shows the terrain and climate of your emotional, mental, physical and spiritual life. You learn to know the seasons of your creative and emotional cycles.
- You learn what projects and relationships to plant, how to nurture them and yourself, which “plants” are weeds, and how to keep the full vision of the harvest you want.
- You make choices in work and play based on what will nourish you, instead of basing them on others’ needs or wants.
- You use your life energy in ways that will match your inner terrain and climate, instead trying to grow things that aren’t a natural match – even though they may work for others, or others tell you that you should.
- Just imagine the effort and energy it takes to have a lush green lawn in southern California, compared to working with the land and climate…
Your personal map shows you what your unique and beautiful gifts to the world are, and how you can work with them and cultivate them so they blossom fully and bless you and the world.
Do you feel a longing to grow?
Send me an email to set up a time to talk about how Soul Gardening™ might support you in taking care of your soul’s garden.